2020/2021 Program with COVID-19 Protocols
Fall Session Dates:
September 9, 2020 to June 11, 2021
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Thursday: 8 AM – 4 PM
Friday: 8 AM – 12:30 PM
Some of the considerations that informed this decision include:
- Class size: Maintaining the limit of 12 children per class, with the Bungalow (for ages 4.5+) limited to fewer children since the classroom is smaller than the other two classrooms.
- Dedicated teachers: Teachers will remain with their cohort for the duration of the school day to minimize other staff having to step in.
- Smaller teacher to student ratio: With smaller group sizes, children can expect more opportunities for one-on-one work with a teacher. The ratio will be 1:6 in the Garden and Sun Rooms, and will be 1:8 in the Bungalow.
- Accommodating our full-day families: Most of our families need a full-day schedule so offering a longer school day would work for the majority of families.
- Weekly staff meeting: We will have a shorter school day on Fridays so our staff can meet to connect over school news and curriculum planning. We plan to conduct socially-distanced staff meetings outdoors after the children are picked up from school.
- Robust health protocol and enhanced cleaning and sanitizing: Extra measures in place to keep everyone as healthy as possible.
Please email the school at email@example.com to schedule a virtual tour. Thank you!