The Sun Room (the 4 year old classroom) is the most utilized room in our school with early morning activity, class activity, lunch activity, afternoon and late evening activity by ALL classes. Because of this, the equipment and furniture gets the most use, therefore the most wear and tear too. We would love to replace the block shelf that we have had for over 20 years and layers and layers of paint and the back falling off with a durable, sturdy and functional one. Instead of an 8ft shelf we would like two 4ft shelves giving us more flexibility with room design and configuration. We would love any donations to help get these items.
- Adjust or add shelves, without tools. The numbered supports make shelf placement easy and prevent them from sliding out. Additional Shelves available separately.
- Stylish, sturdy, and safe. Solid hardwood with rounded edges is our standard formula for quality shelves.
- Connectable Furniture. Join modular shelves, panels, arches, and gates to create room dividers, define spaces, and establish boundaries. No tools needed.
- On/Off Mobility. Hidden wheels roll when you need them to, yet immobilize quickly for a perfectly stationary shelf.
- Use the back of the shelf. Hook and loop fasteners attach to the fuzzy bulletin backing, so you can put it to use for displays. Back Cover accessories are also available
- 24″ high shelves are perfect for toddler rooms: high enough to divide spaces, low enough to give you visibility.
Your donation is ever so appreciated and will go a long way in the nurturing and development of our Kid Works kids. Thank you so very much for supporting Kid Works.